Construction Foundations and Groundworkers in Norfolk and Suffolk
FBS have extensive experience in all types of construction foundations and groundworks services, including:
- Individual Footing - Square or rectangular concrete pads appropriate for single columns.
- Combined Footing - When two columns are close enough that their base pads overlap.
- Spread footing - Wider rectangular pads for free-standing columns, walls and bridge piers.
- Raft or Mat Foundations - Concrete and rebar spread across the entire area of the building to support heavy structural loads from columns and walls.
- Pile Foundations - Deep foundations used to transfer heavy loads of structures through columns to hard soil strata which is much below ground level.
Our detailed knowledge enables us to specialise in the management and successful delivery of foundation, groundworks and civil engineering projects and services in the Norfolk and Suffolk area.
We have a dedicated and experienced team of groundworkers, with access to a wide range of building tools and equipment. We offer free estimates and site visits and will happily discuss your requirements either on site, or at your property.Our construction foundation and groundworks services include:
- Site clearance and levelling
- Foundations and pits
- Road Kerbs
- Aco drains
- Concrete slabs
- Concrete aprons and roadways
- Reinforced concrete
- Steel fixing
- Bulk Excavations
- Concrete bases
- Brick weave
Choose Foxwood Building Services
For rapid laying of hard-wearing foundations in Norfolk and Suffolk, get in touch today.